Wednesday, March 18, 2009

'tis the season

Bought my first flip flops of the season today... Optimism is running rampant right now!

11 comments:

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

We were at the Jordan River Temple today I really was so glad to see the flower's all in bloom.Just made me love spring. Now you have me really thinking it is here!!

Cardalls said...

yay for flip flops! now i have to paint the toe nails!

Wendi said...

I love it when optimism runs rampant!! :)

Anonymous said...

Flip flops used to remind me of carefree youth! Now they remind me how much my feet hurt when I wear them too long. Go for it and enjoy while you can!!!

kristin said...

I wore some today! In fact, I MAY have gotten into my swim suit today to sit in my back yard. I also MAY have been trying to catch some good ole cancer causing UV rays to try to get a base tan for my upcoming cruise in May.
Gosh I love California. Oh, shoot, am I making you miss it?:)

erin said...

Hey, get really crazy and get yourself a pedicure! Hurray for spring!

Kimmy said...

Kristin...I am so jealous!!! I hope we don't miss you when we come down in May!

Los Smith said...

I'm with you, my feet are ready to see the sun!...goodbye boots!

the nayz said...

I too am looking forward to painting my toenails and wearing flip-flops!

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo! I have started wearing flip-flops, too, but this is afterall Cali! My kids went to school in shorts and tee-shirts today, and I swear their mood improved 100% ... the sun just does that to us! Hey, by the way, where can I get an zebra outfit like Bug ... totally sexy!

Unknown said...

BLISS.