Last night was the long awaited-by-every-teenage-girl midnight release of Twilight at Walmart. They were throwing a big party, starting at 10p.m. so of course we had to go. Amanda even got the scoop that there were 5 locations around the US that would have stars or makers of the movie there(we interpreted that as the key grip, or best boy) Surprise! it was Victoria who drew the short stick and got to go to exotic Riverton Walmart! Hmmm, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Riverton. Highlight of her career I am sure! We were in the same room as her, as well as a few thousand of her other favorite people. Honestly, we didn't even stay to buy the movie. We went home to try and catch ourselves on the news! (and bought the movie today, with no lines to wait in). It was fun, and we can say we were there (and would have bought the t-shirt, but those weren't going on sale until midnight either...!)
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Do you really think we wouldn't have been there?
Last night was the long awaited-by-every-teenage-girl midnight release of Twilight at Walmart. They were throwing a big party, starting at 10p.m. so of course we had to go. Amanda even got the scoop that there were 5 locations around the US that would have stars or makers of the movie there(we interpreted that as the key grip, or best boy) Surprise! it was Victoria who drew the short stick and got to go to exotic Riverton Walmart! Hmmm, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Riverton. Highlight of her career I am sure! We were in the same room as her, as well as a few thousand of her other favorite people. Honestly, we didn't even stay to buy the movie. We went home to try and catch ourselves on the news! (and bought the movie today, with no lines to wait in). It was fun, and we can say we were there (and would have bought the t-shirt, but those weren't going on sale until midnight either...!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Wow! Sounds like a great time. ;)
When are you coming in May? I'm going to be gone the 22 through the 31st. I hope I don't miss you either!!
I was up last night at around midnight, but not because of Twilight or anything else remotely fun. You'll have to see my blog for ENTIRE post. I know you're dying to.
Of course we were there, why wouldn't we be?!? But I think that Dallas drew the short stick- they got the director. At least we can say that we saw- um I mean were in the same room as- a movie star! Good times!
What a fun mom you are! You're girls are lucky (keep reminding them as needed)!
SO hilarious. Ah...the bliss of all of those girlies.
it was fun to see you there, even though I was momentarily blocking your view of her. My mom and sil ended up getting their pic in the paper. And, mine would have been too if it wasn't for me about ready to pass out. I hope everything went well on Sat. at the competition.
You crazy girls!! I totally need to bottle up some of your zest for life and your ambition to do something spontaneous!! You girls are so lucky to have you as their mom!! :0)
Too fun! See all of the great girlie things I miss out on doing just because Paul always shoots blanks!! Ugh...I may be going into boy depression! :) So fun that you are all such best friends and always get to do so many fun things together!
That's just a little too much information...
Post a Comment