

I can't believe she is 12!!! This has been a really fast 12 years, she was 10 days early and hasn't slowed down yet! You can't be in the same room as her and not have a good time, she is usually the life of the party and has no problem making a fool of herself! On the flip side though, she is a very tenderhearted girl, who will do anything for you, and is always rooting for the underdog. She is always coming up with ways to make money to send to people who need it, and has a pretty grand plan for opening a shelter for animals. She has been a blessing to our family, and really fun to have around!
I will post pictures of her party after this weekend. Since all of her friends have the same wacky sense of humor, it should be quite a weekend!
7 comments:
She sounds a lot like her Mama!
happy birthday
12 already?!?! When I met you, she had just been baptized! Where does the time go? Have fun this weekend.
Happy B-day CG from the Greenes!
I agree with Cheryl--she does sound a lot like you. I didn't realize she and Heather were close to the same age. Heather will be 13 in June, but repeated Kindergarten--so she will be going into 7th grade.
Happy Birthday munchkin! We're proud of you! You and your cousin are just hours apart, so you can celebrate the BIG 12 together!!
Kim, I can't believe I missed her birthday...I don't know where your dates went, can you email them to me again...they vanished off my palm into thin air dang it..Happy Birthday my sweet Crazygirl!
Post a Comment