Dramaqueen takes dance through our after school program and loves it! It is very non-competitive, and she is thriving. It doesn't hurt that it is taught by one of my best friends,and her daughter, whom Dramaqueen idolizes! They just had their performance on Thursday night and did a jazz dance to "I want it all".
It was so fun to watch...they all did a great job!
3 comments:
Congrats to all the girls on the start of dance/competition season. I remember looking forward to all that, too, and the dressing up, getting to wear make-up, stomach flutters ... the whole jazz! Your girls are so freakin' cute all dressed up in their dance attire!
Looks like a cute group! I'm glad she's having fun. Life is full of opportunities for the taking. The girls are very talented.
So cute Dramaqueen! I am glad she had so much fun!!
Post a Comment