Things got a little Crazy
Things got A LOT loud
It couldn't get much more fun
"when midgets attack"
Seriously...look at the size difference 2 years makes!
Crazygirl's party versus J's party in a game of nighttime capture the flag. It wasn't a pretty ending for the older girls. Let's just leave it at that...
Party was a success! Daddy stayed holed up in our room with his Big Gulp and the TV, and came down to cook a HUGE breakfast for the girls this morning. Everyone survived, and for the first time in the history of girl sleepovers there was NOT. ONE. FIGHT. WOW!!!!! What a great group of friends she has!!!!
4 comments:
Looks like fun! Glad to know no one died of frostbite or something from night games at the park (in the snow!!!) Did you know it was 33degrees when we stopped by?!! Happy birthday, Crazygirl! Hope is was the best!
How fun! Love my boys, but these pictures make me wish I had at least one girl. One day I will have a daughter-in-law, but, let's face it, she probably won't think I'm cool, at least not like CG thinks of you after this way cool party!
Looks like fun! Dan is a good man especially for fixing breakfast!
I agree with the above comments. Looks like everyone had lots of fun. And Dan is a good sport to steer clear of the festivities until it was time for him to make breakfast. I have a good cooker for a husband as well. :)
Post a Comment