
If you have nothing going on April 6th, or even if you do...you NEED to take your family and friends to this concert. Not only is it going to be filled with great music, but it also is helping my friend Cheryl's Brother in law, Paul, who has been waiting for a heart transplant for over 200 days now. His music is incredible, and some of his friends in hte music industry have gotten together to do this fundraiser for Paul and his family. Please go!
6 comments:
Thanks for posting this Kim! We are going for a sell out!
John and I are coming too. Hopefully we'll see you there! :)
(Just look for the 6'6" guy and you'll find me next to him!) ;)
Looks like a great concert! Thanks for the info!
Got it on the calendar...
Looks like a fun concert. Kurt Bestor is my mom's old boyfriend! Maybe I should go introduce myself. :) Love Ryan Shupe and The Rubberband!
Oh man, I want to go to this. Love all of these peeps.
Post a Comment