Dancingqueen was able to attend a special choir workshop at Westminster College on Sat. They learned harmonizing and Barbershop. Dropping her off at the edge of the college campus that morning was a reality jolt, that it will be happening for real sooner than I hope! We got to attend the concert that night, they did incredible! There were students there from all over the region, and she was chosen to sing lead all day for the event. Pretty cool!
6 comments:
Love the pic of DQ in the crowd- great shot with the new camera. Very cool! See ya tomorrow!
Very cool..what amazingly talented girls you have!
Can you believe we're old enough to have kids this old?! Your girls really are impressive. :)
I can't believe all of the talent in your fam--from dancing queens (literally), to soloists, the soccer players who think they can kick our butts on the field. We may give you another shot at accomplishing that, but don't hold your breath on winning! =) But seriously, I think your girls are amazing!
Congrats to cutie Dancingqueeen! All of your girls are so super talented, you are very lucky. BTW, I love the bottom picture of the crowd - I love how Dancingqueen is in focus and everyone else is not! It's cool!
She's growing up waaaaaay too fast! I'm glad she is checking out options with her many talents. I will soooo miss her in dance though. She's really such a natural at it.
Post a Comment