10. "I don't like the look of this place!"9. "Gang, I think we have a mystery on our hands"
8. "ZOIKS!"
7. "This could be a clue!"
6. "jeenkies!"
5. "We'll take the basement. Shaggy, you and Scoob take the kitchen."
4. "Rim Rorry" (Scoob saying I'm sorry)
3 "Would you do it for a Scooby Snack?"
2. "Would you do it for TWO Scooby snacks?"
1. "And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids."
5 comments:
So true! SD was my favorite as a kid (and so I can hear every one of these phrases as spoken by the characters). Thanks for the giggle.
This is a great post. And CUTE puppy! :)
Very clever Kim! I SOOO love scooby! I don't think that cartoon is ever going to be too oudated. ANd your puppy is darling!
Scooby is a major part of our lives! Jinkies is one of my favorite sayings! :)
Poor Titus...he looks like he would really like to come inside and try out the couch, doesn't he? He's getting so big, but he's such a sweet puppy and so low-key. Definitely a keeper! Love, Mom B.
Post a Comment