Do you want a true insight into the intellectual discussions we have around our kitchen table? Are you sure you can handle the complexities of what I am about to share...afraid your family won't measure up somehow?
Cousin "A" " We studied about Johnny Appleseed today in school!"
Crazygirl : "Oh, I know a Johnny Appleseed! We used to call him Johnny Appleseed, because his first name is Johnny, and his last name is Appleseed."
Insert hysterical laughing HERE from Mom and Aunt.
The intellect of my child is dizzying
I can hear the academic scholarship people pounding down my door as I type.
Or maybe it's the crazy farm coming to take me away (after all, it IS National Disturbed person's day!)
4 comments:
That reminds of something Jorden said to Morigan Lingwall as we were driving down the freeway.
Jorden: Hey I just realized that every car has at least one person in it.
Morigan: Duh, (all of us laughing) you need a driver for the car to move.
and that right there sums up why she and Jorden are such good friends!!!!!
I LOVE children's wit! It never fails to amuse. Me and Doug have had plenty of laughs at our children's expense.
I'm sooo proud of my grandchildren! I'm sure she had a straight face when she said that. I can see her now...kind of a "valley girl" discussion! BYU will be proud. Love, Grandma B.
Post a Comment