So we should be on a plane right now, headed to Florida to board the Disney Cruise ship for 7 magical days and nights with my favorite roomie ever and her FUN family. About 6 months ago we cancelled our trip, and felt (and still feel) really good about it. I had forgotten about it until yesterday, when I looked at the calendar and noticed what was crossed out... Honestly, there is a bit of wistful sadness today. The whole "what if" factor of being on VACATION with the girls and totally relaxing as a family right now is so...needed...wanted...wished for!
I still stand by our decision, we had so much planned for this fall and winter that it would have been irresponsible to go right now. We are planning on taking the girls on the cruise really soon, so I am happy about the fact that we still have it to look forward to. So, any ideas on something fun to do this weekend? Our schedule is pretty wide open!!!!
7 comments:
The Cornbellies maze at thanksgiving point is only 93 cents this weekend if you go to kbull93.com and print off the coupon.
I was totally going to say go to thanksgiving point too! Not only do they have the corn maze but they have the discovery gardens, the red barn, and other fun stuff!! Or go down town to the gateway and walk around and eat dinner there then head over to temple square.
What a bummer..but you can always go, just make that reservation on the cruise ship and GO. Life is too short to not do it!
Maybe you should go out and replace all the halloween stuff that you can't find..cheaper than the cruise, maybe!
I know the disappointment, but you have something to look forward too again! With the girls' dancing schedules and choir...not a good time to leave. Glad you're not going into debt just to have fun. The mouse will wait for you!! Maybe grandma will book with you and I can play with the kids when you go (I'll be as quiet as a mouse).
Ok, here's a light bulb going on..how about I go with Grandma and she and I can be the nannies..as long as it's not too close to the wedding in April..what about it?? Then Debbie and I can be roomies for a week and have some long deserved girl time, ourselves..sign me up!
love, Auntie
I like the whole grandma and favorite Auntie as nannies idea, although you two might get too rowdy for the Mouse as roomies!!!
Me..?? Too rowdy for the mouse?? HaHa..no I am serious though..love u kiddo
Your FAVORITE auntie!
Post a Comment