Tags usually die with me...I'm just not that exciting. But, since it was my own MOM who tagged me, and Christmas is coming, I want to stay on her good side, so here goes...
3 joys: My Husband, my girls, and having the house to myself.
3 fears: having something bad happen to my husband. Having something bad happen to my girls. terminal illness.
3 obsessions: Dang 7 Wonders II game, Cafe Rio Steak Salad, smokin' hot vampires.
3 Things you never knew about me: I am actually REALLY shy. I'm a math whiz. A long time ago, in a body far, far away,I was on the track team and competed in HURDLES. (bet you didn't see that one coming!)
I now tag anyone who is reading this
3 comments:
Good job grasshopper! Now maybe we can rest from being tagged...the brain cells hurt! The thought of leaping over hurdles...that's just wrong! I do remember you reading to the baby goats though. Love, Mom
oh great, now I HAVE to think of something, haha..leaping hurdles? shoot, I can't walk and chew gum at the same time!
I guess if I can be tagged at my age and handle it some one as young as you can do it. Your Mom did a great job.
Post a Comment