Tuesday, September 16, 2008

cousins!


Uncle Rob and Aunt Natalie came up for the weekend to have us meet 3 week old Evelyn. OH she is soooo perfect!!!! We had fun with Kamryn and Owen and getting all of the group together. We were just missing Dave and Audra's crew and Kris and Blain and crew. One day we will coordinate getting everyone at the same place at the same time...one day! In the meantime, we will try and keep touch through the blogiverse! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love having all the kids over. They're going to grow up so fast and not want to come to grandma's anymore....which is normal....they will have more "fun" things to do. That's ok...I'll be fine...I'll eat bon bons and watch soap operas and stare at pictures of my family...and wonder if they remember their grandparents! It would be nice to get everyone together again. Maybe next year????? Love, Mom