



Dancingqueen and Crazygirl performed their HipHop routines at Scarecrow Festival this last weekend. They both did really well. I have to admit I dislike going to the Scarecrow Festival, even though it is for a good cause. Families go in and let their kids loose. There are little ones running around everywhere, then my girls get upset when I don't let them go anywhere without an adult or older sister with them. Poor Grandma stood in line for an hour to take the younger girls and cousins on the train. What a good sport!
2 comments:
AND...SHE GOT STUNG BY A BEE!!! MINDING HER OWN BUSINESS SO THE LITTLE ONES COULD GO TO THE BOUNCEHOUSE!! However, the girls danced very well, so eventhough I'm still itching...it was worth it...and I got a cool tin pumpkin. Grandma B.
Your girls did so good...tell them good job from me!! I love watching them dance.
Post a Comment