Saturday, October 25, 2008

GNO

We started off the day with seeing "High School Musical 3" Awesome Movie! Amanda and I both loved it as much as the girls! Then we took the older ones to a Twilight Party. They got to do different activities, eat and play tons of games with other girls who are obsessed with vampires

Meanwhile, the moms had "Witches NIght out" A super fun tradition at Gardner Village. All night of shopping (I found my next dining room table!) music, costumes , food, cackling, and tons of FUN!

2 comments:

erin said...

Way FUN! I'm so jealous! Looks like a busy night for all the girls at your house. We are still planning on you for next w/e! I'll call you! I LOVE Gardner Village, as a matter of fact, when we lived in SLC for those 8 short months, I dragged Grant over there on many a w/e. I was there a couple of years ago-when we stayed w/ you guys- and now it's 4x's as big! So much good stuff to drool over.....

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to hang out with your "witch friends". Can't believe I missed it this year. There is a very fine line between church obligations and FUN. Glad the girls enjoyed their party. They couldn't wait to go. My neighbor is having a "Witches Night In" on the 28th. She's decorated her house like crazy. At least I'll get to go to that.