
Bug won a contest at school (Remember "Christmas Story"? "It's a major award!") They had a Bully Blocker week, where they talked about how not to be a bully at school or home. If they were caught doing something nice they got a ticket to go into a drawing. On Monday, they drew the winners and Bug won an iPOD Shuffle. Seriously. We have the coolest 1st grader in town. Seriously. Crazygirl won a $10 gift card to Target. Our ESL lady was walking down the hall the same time they were coming back from the office after getting their prizes. She overheard Crazygirl trying to trade Bug, saying she could go shopping and buy whatever she wanted in exchange for the iPOD. Bug said no way. See, she is a smart 1st grader too. Either that, or she has learned that anytime Crazygirl wants to trade her, whatever it is she has must be like gold.
8 comments:
Yea Bug!! The only thing I ever won was a flat basketball by The 3 Stooges at a movie theater. You people probably don't even know who The 3 Stooges are!! They looked old and cranky even then (since it was at a movie theater...I'm thinking it was like the only gig they could get). CONGRATS (some day grandma will figure out what it was you won and be really excited!).
I never win anything! Way to go BUG!! Maybe she'll be your lucky girl who will win you the lottery or something. :)
Way to go Bug! I hope she enjoys her iPod! That's awesome!
Way to go Bug! She totally looks ready to block any bullies in her path! They will run and hid from the cute girl with the cool iPod, I'm sure.
So fun! Tyler won one too and Alison has been asking me to make him share, she wouldn't share if it was hers!
What a great Major Award! Brain Power! Rock on, Bug!
Way to go Emily you will really enjoy your ipod I got one for my birthday this year and have loved it. Love you.Grandma Kemple
You've got yourself a quick learner.
Post a Comment