Thursday, October 16, 2008

Doin' the 'do





Crazygirl has begged for 3 years now to get highlights in her hair. I would never let her because frankly I thought she was too young. She's now a big bad 6th grader, so I decided to give in. She now has two awesome activity day leaders, and one of them is a hairstylist. I figured that since she worships the ground they walk on, I could trust her hair to one of them! Danielle did an AWESOME job! Crazygirl had a blast going to her salon, and her best bud went with her to hang out. Thanks Danielle! That was way fun!

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sooo cute! Watch out, Kim. I think she just aged a couple of years in two hours! Love it, though!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I think you're going to have to change her name to crazywoman! Very grown up, but then again, she is a 6th grader now and they are totally grown up, right?!? Super cute highlights!

dlkenney said...

Jorden just highlighted her hair and cut it above her shoulders. It looks really cute....Cute hair crazy girl

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!! I can tell she likes it by her smile! Very cute, kiddo. Grandma likes it.

The Tucketts said...

Cute hair, I love it! I love Danielle, too! She does the best job ever! you and Dan are going to have your hands full with all of your cute girls, the boys will be beatin down the door :)

erin said...

So seriously, she looks like she should be driving a cute convertible! So pretty and so grown-up looking. Somebody forgot to tell her that this is supposed to be the ackward/geeky stage.

Jorden said...

This is Jorden, I like your hair. I want to invite you to view my blog, but I need your email address.

The Incredible Bulks said...

Did she just enter High School? Just kiddin, she looks really cute!

Dogmom Diva said...

Way to go...so grown up now..and it looks great, please let her know I miss her!

the nayz said...

She looks so cute with those highlights. She looks older now(sigh) I am not looking forward to the day that Jayci asks for them.