Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Blech!

We are knee deep in "24 hour stomach bug" Daddy actually got it first (which is a first I think!) Then Dancingqueen and Bug got it.
Dramaqueen gave Bug a whistle, and has been running upstairs all day at the beck and call of her little sister. She makes a great nurse! Crazygirl is moping around saying things like "why do I have to be punished just because THEY are sick?!" (Since I told her she can't play with anyone until I know she won't help spread it.) I told her just because she wasn't sick, didn't mean that she was not germy. She said" well that is why I want to go play...to get AWAY from the germs". Hmmm, can't argue with that logic!

8 comments:

Wendi said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick. That is just no fun. Hope you all get better soon! (And I hope we don't get it!!)

Wendi said...

Hi again. I hope you don't mind me reading your blog. (I continue to check yours through Cheryl's.) I feel like it's only fair that I should invite you to ours, but I don't know where to send the invitation. No pressure, obviously, but if you'd like an invite, e-mail me at w.jagerson@yahoo.com.

erin said...

Yuck! I hope you feel better soon. I have to say I agree w/ Crazygirl. Who wants to hang out with a bunch of sickos all day?

Amanda said...

I agree with that logic as well, but I do agree that she should stay away from me until we are sure she won't get me sick, oh, I mean my kids!

Anonymous said...

Are these the same girls that hugged and gave me kisses the day before when we were helping Uncle Jay??? Tell Dancingqueen it's because she touched the spiderweb. I refuse to get sick...I don't have time and my agenda is full. Love you girls...but from a distance! Love, Grandma B.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that you all have caught that nasty lil' bug!!! We had a couple of weeks ago and it was awful!! :( I don't think I have ever been that sick before. I think you are a smart mommy for keeping the kids in until you are sure they aren't going to get it. It's no fun passing around a bug like that. Take care of yourselves and let me know if you need anything. I can be there in a flash :0)

The Incredible Bulks said...

Oh my, please keep your distance

Cardalls said...

sorry you are having your version of pukefest '08! BLECH!