We took our family pictures today. It took a highly skilled and grossly underpaid staff to get us to this point. My friend Danielle did most of the girl's (and my) hair the morning of. My friend Amanda took the pictures...both out of the goodness of their hearts! It was an uphill battle for these pictures though. Dramaqueen was up all night throwing up. Amanda and I have been watching the weather closely, and today was supposed to be the last day of good weather for a while. It is even supposed to snow this week, which makes autumn leaves look not so pretty. Therefore, today was
the day, no ifs ands or buts! We waited until 5 minutes before leaving, then got Dramaqueen up and dressed. We started driving up to the canyon, and it started to sprinkle. Major change of plans...we went to Sugar Factory Playhouse instead, which has an industrial look that I LOVE. SO, no traditional autumn leaves and trees pictures. I'm not so sad about that! I love the backgrounds in our pictures. Halfway through the shoot, Crazygirl started getting dizzy and tired and thought she was going to be sick. She sucked it up and we got through it. The things we do for Christmas cards! Here are a few of the pictures...I haven't REALLY sat down and figured out which ones I like best, since there are over 100, but thought I would get a few on the blog so you could see them!
Thank you Thank you Thank you Danielle and Amanda...you guys are awesome!



15 comments:
You guys look great. And I love the individual pictures of your girls on the sidebar. :)
Wow! I'm jealous of these great family pics. I have a great one of us, but of course I couldn't encourage the guys to even dress a little coordinating. Sam is wearing and old jersey, Grant's in his all-season shorts and T. and Jack is wearing something that didn't even match......this is my life! Can't wait to see you guys.
So cute! We just love your family!
i love the bottom one best and your girls are so darling in their individuals!
They turned out great...I cannot believe how girly crazygirl looks....everyone is so cute!
very cute pictures....I love the individualized pictures on your sidebar. I almost didn't recognize Crazygirl
Wow, Wow, Wow! Super cute....look how much your girls are growing up! Amanda is getting a call from me...she did a great job. What a fun outing, sorry crazygirl was still under the weather!
What a good looking family! Those turned out great!
The pics are beautiful! Getting the girls to smile and pose is usually easier than getting guys to do so...(memories of your brothers crossing their eyes and sticking their tongues out). The girls are growing up. You have great friends to help you Kim.
Hello there Sister Boyack. Jodi was at my house for a few days and said she had found you. Cute family. I also have the 4 kids (2 boys and 2 girls). It is quite a challenge but also very entertaining. Hope to hear from you.
These turned out SO great. I love all of the colors. Your girls just seem so big to me! Hope everyone is on the mend.
Hey this is your auntie..I love the first one..just my opinion..
ps i hope I get one of these!!
Love the pictures what a good looking family I really like the very last one.
Your hair looks so good. You know I would notice that over anything else. You guys all look so good. You have such a beautiful family. Utah agrees with you. I never thought that would ever escape my lips.
LOVE the pictures!! Isn't it such a huge sigh of relief when it is over? They turned out great! Glad you were able to wade through the sickness and bad weather!!
Post a Comment