Thursday, October 22, 2009

Not much of a post...

Really there is not much to say, which is GREAT news! Today is a bit hectic, with Halloween parties at the school (they are tracking off tomorrow), parent teacher conferences, hair appointments, driving to dance and doing Stake auxillary training tonight. Somewhere in there I have to make an apple crisp for the dessert. On the good side, I was able to start doing the treadmill again this morning. My ankle still burns a bit, but I was able to start out with 40 minutes and it felt great.
We are getting excited for Halloween around here! The girls are getting creative this year, since I told them we are not buying costumes, there is enough stuff in our dress up bin thanks to dance. They've pulled together some fun outfits! There is lots of fun stuff planned for this weekend, so I should have more exciting things to say later!

4 comments:

Wendi said...

Well, it's always hard to figure out what to write next once you write a post about Maturation night. ;) Good job with the treadmill--I'm glad your ankle is feeling better. :)

kristin said...

How weird- I have a state auxiliary training meeting tonight too! I'll be thinking of you while I sit in my old school padded blue chair:)

Anonymous said...

Take it easy with your ankle. Fifteen years later and my right ankle still hurts at different times. The girls are creative...I see no problem with them coming up with ideas! One of them has already told me she's handing out candy...no trick-or-treating. Hmmm, I remember your brothers going out when they were VERY tall...candy meant everything to them.

chercard said...

had our stake auxilary training last week too! Can't wait to see the pics of their creative costumes!