I could just post the following picture and lead you all to believe that we are the most incredibly attentive spiritual group to watch conference ever. And while it is true that 2 of my four were actually trying to take notes and looking up scriptures that were quoted there is another side to this story...I do have 2 OTHER children...

THIS
IS
WHAT
THE
OTHER
SIDE
OF
THE
ROOM
LOOKED
LIKE


Yes, the WHOLE family was gathered in for conference,even the fuzzy ones and YES. That is a fishhead on Bug. She wore it the whole 2 hours.
Say what you want...but they sat there the whole time. I'll take what I can get!
8 comments:
That is hilarious. Thanks for sharing. :)
How did you keep all the animals quiet, lol!
Hilarious!!! I'm still smiling (and impressed w Dramaqueen)! Wow. Sam said, "Hey mom, I did great I watched all the sessions. Next year I'm going to set a goal and try to listen to them too.!" ha ha
hee hee....
Lindsay would have LOVED to have watched conference at your house. Her whole world is stuffed animals! Animals of any kind, actually, but she really loves her 9,000 stuffed ones. She and Bug would have had a blast "watching"together! ;)
What a precious picture. How fun. We had an interesting conference and 2 nonmember neighbor kids came for 3 of the 4 sessions... I am thinking its because I make some rockin conference food, but they stayed, made it not as reverent, but I think it was the right thing. :)
the fishhead totally cracks me up! Love it!
Oh my gosh! I LOVE the fish head! How hilarious is that? I am also loving the rest of the "family"! Too cute! I'm with you, though. If they sat there the whole time, what more could you ask for?
I love my "furry" grandchildren. They seemed very attentive. The blank looks remind me of another generation of children watching conference...hmmm...who could that have been!
Post a Comment