The girls had their year end dance recital. It was fun to see them perform one last time, especially since some are changing teams, or have dear friends who are not going to be here next year. With the amount of hours each week they are at the studio, they become really close knit as teams, and it is always a little sad to see the year end, even though we are all beyond ready for a break!
6 comments:
Cute picture. I'm sure your break won't last long, but I hope you enjoy it!
They did a great job. You can tell they really liked dancing this year. Great night...except for the little guy that threw up!
Way to go girls! Glad I got to see the whole shabang! Although I was a little worried when I saw the program was actually a book and there were 45 numbers...
wow you are a nice mom... my kids are all in activities, but i carefully select things that won't dominate my life!! your girls are so talented too though, and i guess with ALL girls, its easier to do that! :) ashlin is gone at EFY right now, saw your daughter just got back, aren't we old? hope ashlin has as great of a time. (i talked to her once on the phone and asked something fun they've done, and she said, we had a pizza party tonight... i was like WHAT, $400 for a pizza party... ha ha, i am assuming they did OTHER great things!)
T he girls look so cute I am glad that they have enjoyed their dancing this year. Now for a break and enjoy the lazy days of summer!
The girls did a great job!! And since we sat together I now know that Bug learned her shimmy and how to shake it from Dan!! :) LOL
Post a Comment