This is it...the event that brought us on this fun journey. My baby bro Rob is now a California Highway Patrol Officer. This has been his dream since he was a little kid, in fact, my mom had this great picture of him blown up for the after party of him as a toddler, playing with a police car. He and his family have sacrificed so much to get to this point, and we are all so proud of him!!! It was the first time all of the siblings had been together in a couple of years, due to us living all over the western US, so that made it all the more fun!

The whole family, except Audra and the kids...we missed you!!

mom and dad with all six kids

the six of us...as you can tell, we are a pretty uptight family..haha!

Rob, Natalie and the kids

Look at Owen!

I still cry when I look at this picture


We ran into some of our best friends, Mark and Jessica out on the quad. We weren't able to see them the night before, so we were totally excited..what a great surprise!

Cutie pie...future Officer Owen
6 comments:
How cute that his son has a uniform too! :)
congrats to your brother...that is awesome!
congrats to the new brave men in uniform. Even the little man in uniform is adorable.
Congrats to Rob. That's a huge accomplishment. I'm happy you all got to be together. How fun!
As I scrolled down through your photos, I did a double-take with that photo of Mark and Jessica. How funny you guys ran into them!
Can I drop your name if he ever pulls me over? I'm having some not so great luck with our wonderful civil servants (aka the COPS) lately:)
I'm soooo happy you all came. It meant a lot to Rob and me. Looks like you had a lot of running to different places all over the state. Bet you're glad to be home and rest. Hopefully, next time we can get Audra and the kids out.
Post a Comment