Dancingqueen and J went to EFY this year. AMAZING! So many levels of amazing...first, that they are even old enough to go, second, that we are old enough to have kids who are old enough to go!
Amanda and I took the girls to lunch before check in on the first day. It was just too convenient that Su Casa was kinda sorta on the way if you took a left instead of going straight...!!!
It was incredible to see the difference in them by the end of the week. They had a great time, and came home raving about the classes, and how much they felt the spirit instead of focusing on the games and social aspect (although we DID find out that there were very cute boys there too!) We are so glad they got to go, and they are already looking forward to next summer.
7 comments:
I went to EFY when I was 14 too--back when we were living in Florida. Lotsa fond memories. :)
P.S. I'm going to try to limit my FB friends again. It's just a huge trouble spot for me. But let's continue to keep in touch in blogland. :)
How fun! I loved EFY! (So it looks like you found a good Mexican joint in UT- do tell).
I always wished you kids could have gone to EFY. What an experience that would have been. Money was always an issue. Oh well...you all turned out okay. Glad she had fun and what's this restaurant place? You've been holding out on me!!!
Fun times! EFY is awesome!
My younger sister is going to EFY next week and I, also, can NOT believe that she is old enough to go...although she is 17...but still, she has always been my "little sister" and now she's almost finished with high school...it is CRAZY how fast time goes by! I have noticed it even more with Sami...I just want to savor all exciting, sweet moments with her, but they pass too quickly! :)
Hey Kim,
I am so glad to hear about their time at EFY. We are wanting Dalyn to go next summer too. It is crazy that we have kids that old now!!! Love Ya!
Post a Comment