Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dancingqueen's performance

This is REALLY bad video with my little camera, but I tried to email it to grandparents and a few friends and it's too big of a file to send, so I am putting it on here. She got to do a special performance at the end of their choir concert with a few of the girls and some teachers. It was so fun to watch. I wish you could see the facial expressions, they are hilarious! She is the 5th one to walk on the stage (in the white shirt). Yes, that's how fuzzy it is, you can't tell who is who!




This is dancingqueen with her incredible choir teacher (who was 4th from stage left in the video) and the pianist for the specialty number...yes, that incredible music came from a 7th grade boy!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

So glad I know her well enough that I can picture in my mind the facial expressions! Great job Dramaqueen!! I am sure I can talk her into a solo performance for me!

erin said...

Way to go DQ. (I knew I should have made my boys learn piano)! PS- Kim, I'm loving all your new posts after you long vacay.

Wendi said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one with fuzzy video clips of their kids' performances! No one could tell who my kids were in their dance festival performances last week. Oh well. At least, I took a couple of pictures as well. Yeah, that boy's piano playing certainly was impressive. And that was a fun performance, even if you couldn't see their expressions. Good job! :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent! I'm glad she's having so much fun at dance and school. I'm very proud! (The teachers did okay too :). What a cute dance. I haven't worked my way up to video on the blog yet...that's for another lifetime.