Man I miss her. She's the most sarcastic friend I own, and that's really saying something!!!!
Crazygirl spent the entire 10 days on my phone talking to her best friend Sidney. At one point in the drive, I think she was giving her a play by play on how many cows we were passing. I can't wait to see how many minutes were racked up on this trip. This is how she spent the party for Uncle Rob. I think Sid could tell you everything about that party!!!
This is my brother Dave and my cousin Scott. I'm so glad that married life has calmed Scott down. Bwahaha! Scott is probably one of crazygirl's favorite "uncles". He dishes it out to her, and she hands it right back, which makes for great entertainment for everyone else. man I can't wait til he has kids...
Heather's 2nd daughter Maddie was 2 days old when I came home from my mission. She and Crazygirl share the same birthday, just a few years apart. Jake and Dancingqueen are the same age. There was lots of screams and running for eachother when Dancingqueen and Maddie saw eachother. These 3 grew up together. I can't believe how old everyone is getting!
This picture is of some of the cousins. They spent the ENTIRE party marching around saluting. Bug was a ball of sweat and dirt after doing this for 4 hours. She slept so good that night though!!!
6 comments:
Is that The Heather Colburn?
YES!!!
Looks like fun. Was this all in Newcastle? Whose beautiful front porch is that... I'm green with envy for it. So fun that you got to do so much and see so many people on your trip. Too bad we weren't on your route or it would have been the perfect vacation. Just kidding.
I was also going to ask about the front porch..always wanted one of those! Looks like a fun time..always good to catch up with long lost friends :)
Heather!!!! Oh the fun we used to all have together. It's so nice to see her and her kids! wow
I love your blog! :)
It's a good thing Crazygirl called Syd- she was going through withdrawls too! We are in trouble when they get cell phones of their own!
Post a Comment