So I have a ton of 4th of July Weekend pictures to post, we actually had a fantastic weekend. I am going to wait a few more days though before putting them up, I am almost feeling back to normal, but not quite. Early Sunday morning I passed out, and in going down I hit my head on the night stand, and stopped breathing. Dan ended up calling the paramedics. I have a concussion, and also my blood pressure is all over the place, so they put me on some medicine to try and regulate it. I am still dizzy, but feeling better. We have some great friends who have driven our children (and me!) around and the girls and I are being spoiled at grandma and grandpa's house while Dan and the two older ones are at girl's camp.
See you in a few days! I am going to go lay back down on the couch!!!!
12 comments:
ouch, I hope you start feeling like yourself again soon.
You sure have had some scary health incidents! I passed out recently too--not a fun experience. I hope you get feeling all the way better soon. :)
How scary!! Glad to hear you're ok!! Hope you can get things figured out and that you start feeling better soon!! HUGS!!
I hope all is well, and you bounce back to health pretty soon. Take care and take it easy :)
Just put them on speed dial...OR NOT! Hopefully, that's the end of the 911 calls...my heart can't take it you know. Wish you could have stayed longer! The girls had fun w/their cousins though. Love you!!!!!
So sorry that you have not been well, Hope you will get better fast we need to go to lunch before I start my mission.
We loved seeing you for a minute at camp! I'll come be to see the suga mama later! Get well!
OUCH!! Wow I hope it all works out and you get to feeling better...hope to see you in a few weeks when we're up!
wowsers!! what on earth?! hope you feel better soon! stop passing out, k?
WHAT THE HECK!! We've been gone to the mountains for a week and I check back in with your blog today to see you've been passing out?!? Hope you are OK. From the sound of it, there might have been other stuff before this? Hope you are better soon. I'm sure some time watching TV, napping, and drinking a big Coke from Sonic is a cure for most anything.
Hi Kim,
I am so sorry to hear about your accident!! Did they ever find out why you passed out? I hope you take it easy for a while..I'll be thinking of you.
Laura Romig
So I am a little late responding, but I hope you are feeling better. You seemed to be at the party-which was amazing by the way- sorry I was so late in reading this or I would have asked you in person at the party. I hope all is well.
Post a Comment