Sunday, May 24, 2009

finally some pictures

I finally have a second to post some of the pictures! We had such a great vacation, but coming back we were instantly thrown into crunch time for the temple celebration, open house and end of year testing and projects for school.
Our first stop was Vegas, where the girls had a dance competition. We stayed at our time share, and our good friends Brooks and Sheri and their kids stayed with us. We had a blast, even though the lazy river was closed for refinishing. One of our other best friends Jason was in town also the same weekend, at our same time share, so the guys hit the strip on Sat. night together. We got to see my fave mission comp EVER, Cheryl and her husband Dave and go out to eat...that is a whole other post and pics that I will put up tomorrow!!!!! We were in Vegas Thurs-Sunday. On Mother's Day the guys made a huge breakfast for us before we left. Just typing this up makes me want to go back, we had so much fun!!!!





4 comments:

Wendi said...

I'm glad you and Cheryl were able to hook up while you were there. Sounds like lots of fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun. It's one of my favorite timeshares. The girls looked like they were having fun...too bad about the lazy river...one of my fun things to do there! Glad they had fun at the competition.

erin said...

Hey, I like Bug's spare pair of arms. I would like to know how she acquired those....I think they would come in handy and go well with the eyes I have in the back of my head. :)

erin said...

I meant Drama Queen!