Sometimes Disney channel, sometimes made-for-TV drama...always something fun to watch!
Friday, May 29, 2009
Vegas continued
The real reason for going to Vegas, believe it or not, was not to lounge around the pool at the timeshare and catch up with old friends, but to go to the girl's dance competition. It was a busy day, usually they compete solos on Friday night and team on Sat. This time, they combined and did it all in one day. It was very long, and the girls were really tired, but they did fantastic!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I soooo missed not going this year. I love watching the girls dance. Glad they had so much fun.
2 comments:
I soooo missed not going this year. I love watching the girls dance. Glad they had so much fun.
It was a long day!! Glad we all survived!! Your girls did awesome on their solos!! :)
Post a Comment