Monday, May 25, 2009

Friday night in Vegas



On Friday Night in Vegas we got to go out to dinner with one of my Favorite mission companions ever and her fun husband. We haven't seen Dave and Cheryl in probably a decade, but it was like it was yesterday. We had SO MUCH fun with them! We went to Claim Jumper (I think I am still full) for dinner. Our new claim to fame is that Sigfreid From Sigfreid and Roy was in the booth right next to us. Men who wear makeup to dinner are kind of creepy, even if they are famous vegas lion tamers...just sayin'.
After, we wandered around the shopping area (okay, truth be told, the guys beelined it for a sports shop and we went shopping) Unfortunatly, the guys found us before we had time to actually BUY the glasses we were sporting in the picture...way to suck the fun out of being cool moms, thanks a lot!!!!!

7 comments:

kristin said...

What are you talking about?? You ARE cool!
Good luck with the temple celebration- That's a heck of a job!

Anonymous said...

Glad you could spend time with Cheryl. Friendships never get old. As for the glasses...glad the boys got to you first! Vegas has a great timeshare. I enjoy it down there (or is it up there?).

Cardalls said...

Still regret not buying the glasses! Freaky she-man in the booth next to us just added to the fun! So fun to be with you again! Let's definitely do it much more often than every 10 years!

erin said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. What a fun trip. After you have time to recover from the temple celebration, give us a call and we'll get together for some relaxation time. ha ha Hey, the secret word I have to type for this one is SQUIDI, funny!

--Heather-- said...

I just dropped by to say "Hi". Your girls have grown so much, Kami can't wait to come for a visit and see all of you!

DebLawson said...

awesome blog!

ours is:

wearethelawsons.blogspot.com


:)

Anonymous said...

K I'm lovin' those glasses!! You so totally rock!!