from Sunday to Weds we stayed at our timeshare in Oceanside, Ca, just north of San Diego. We did nothing but hang out on the beach, in the pool, or back on the beach. It was incredible. It was just a walk across the parking lot to get to the beach, and the pool was right there also, so we would walk over, swim in the ocean for a few hours, then stop by the pool on the way back to our room, swim for a while longer, eat, hang out and start over again. It was so relaxing! We loved having no place to go, and just reconnecting as a family.









6 comments:
Oh sweetie, that looked like SOO much fun...what great memories for the girls..wish I had been there, I could use some beach..Our house closed in Desert Hot Springs today and recorded, so looks like all I am going to get for while is desert..oh well I am glad to get my house. love from your Auntie!
Looks incredible! Doing nothing is the best thing to do!
OK, next time you mention meeting you in Oceanside, I will know you really mean you are going to Oceanside (not just joking), and, BE WARNED, I will take you up on the offer to escape with you. Great pics!
That's so cool that you have a timeshare there! I'm glad you were able to have such a relaxing, fun time together as a family. :)
Looked like fun! There's something magical about the beach...lots of good memories. We'll have to try Oceanside some day...with the girls...dad isn't a big beach person anymore.
Looks so relaxing and fun! I need to go to the beach again! I love it because the kids are entertained there forever between the sand and the water!
Post a Comment