Sometimes Disney channel, sometimes made-for-TV drama...always something fun to watch!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
We're back from stimulating the economy
10 glorious days. That's the longest family vacation we have taken to date, I think! There is so much to tell...but I have 179 emails to check first...I'll be back...WITH PICTURES!!!! oh good heavens, the pictures
uhhh love long vacation and pictures even better! Kim i dont have your email to add you to our blog, I feel a bit like a criminal when I check someones blog that hasnt been added to mine hehehe
Wow! 10 days! I'm looking forward to the pictures. :) Oh, and I think it's funny that you have a section on your sidebar for "friends who need privacy". Sounds so proper! ;)
i just read your jeff foxworthy quote on the side... ha ha ha, cracked me up... i think you can add walmart late at night too... i always leave feeling a little better about my station in life there too! ha ha
7 comments:
uhhh love long vacation and pictures even better! Kim i dont have your email to add you to our blog, I feel a bit like a criminal when I check someones blog that hasnt been added to mine hehehe
Wow! 10 days! I'm looking forward to the pictures. :) Oh, and I think it's funny that you have a section on your sidebar for "friends who need privacy". Sounds so proper! ;)
can't wait to hear about all your adventures...:)
Can't wait to see the fun photos of our awesome sunglass shot (I wish I would have bought them!)
I will be glad to hear about your trip and see pictures.
i just read your jeff foxworthy quote on the side... ha ha ha, cracked me up... i think you can add walmart late at night too... i always leave feeling a little better about my station in life there too! ha ha
Okay it is TIME for the photos. I need you to post the 4 of us together so I can steal it off your blog and add it to mine :).
Post a Comment