Tuesday, May 5, 2009

why I love dramaqueen

I swear to you, I have no idea where she gets these...
as we were leaving for school this morning she yelled out to her sisters "does everyone have their backpacks?" the answer was a sleepy and irritated that it wasn't saturday "yes".
She then asked "does everyone have their dignity?"
*blank stares from all*
BWAHAHAHAHAHA, that made my morning!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Leave it to her- she always knows just what to say!

erin said...

That is hilarious!

Cardalls said...

Sooo funny! Can't wait to hang out with you later this week. I will call you for specifics!

kristin said...

So funny!!! I love the comments children make. And the fact that they're so serious when they say them just fuels the laughter. Love it!

Wendi said...

What a crack-up! That's going in my "Best of Blogland" post today. :)

Anonymous said...

Only in the Foster Family...I can see the blank stares (I've seen them before :)...at least it gets you thinking in the morning!

Anonymous said...

Can I borrow your girls for a few days? I need some laughter in my life. My boys just fight in the morning and can't wait to get to their separate schools! Hope you had a wonderful mother's day, Kim!

Cardalls said...

I think it's time to blog those fun photos you took over the weekend when you dined with your great friends in Vegas :).

erin said...

So am I to assume you guys are all still looking for your dignity? This must be the reason there have been no recent posts! ha ha