Monday, January 4, 2010

Lost and Found

I found my camera...yea! Now I can start taking pictures again. Of course now the holidays are over, and the kids are back to school and I am back to work, but there could still be some picture worthy moments in there somewhere!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!! You have such a nice camera too. There's always picture "opps". I didn't get Christmas pics either...in fact, I just got my Christmas cards out tonight...Jan. 4. I was overcome by guilt!!

cherryl said...

what i thought was totally lame, my camera being STOLEN from the primary room (who does that?) ended up being GREAT for me... bruce bought me a new nicer one for Christmas. Christmas presents magically don't require real money to stress about the purchase, right. ha ha. Your christmas card was beautiful!
i am jealous our vacation hasn't been so dreamy as yours... a new baby is throwing us for a LOOP! ugh.

Cardalls said...

can't wait to see the great photos you will be taking :)