Sunday, January 10, 2010

that's what SHE said

Unfortunately, but to our great entertainment, we have a "can't share with everyone" sense of humor. It's not a "you should see your bishop" sense of humor, just very very warped at times. One of our favorite shows to watch reruns of is The Office. From that we have gleaned many great things, certainly not the least of these is "that's what she said". Unfortunately for all involved, the greatest moments for use are also usually the most improper...like when a female, unsmiling, not bedside friendly AT ALL Doctor is examining Dan and says "Wow! you have a gigantic Uvula"


THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID....!

6 comments:

erin said...

Oh please tell me Dan said it! Grant would have- inappropriate or not. I'm totally laughing right now. That is hilarious!

Sarah said...

Hahahahahahahahaha! I really do hope one of you said it!!

Wendi said...

Your family's sense of humor makes me laugh. Better to laugh at stuff like that in life than to cry, right?! :)

Cardalls said...

oh my gosh! you guys are hilarious!!

Dogmom Diva said...

Kim, I totally get your humor, we have it too..

at least..
Thats What She Said!!

kristin said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE The Office!!!! And I so remember that episode. You guys are so funny!!