Our baby girl was baptized on Saturday. For me, it was such an incredible moment. It's not very often that one hears siblings share their love for each other and their testimony FOR each other. We decided to have her 3 sisters share their thoughts on baptism and the Holy Ghost. It was very touching to see the love they have for their sister and for the gospel.
Bug had so much support from friends and family. Here she is with one of her best friends, who is actually having his baptism next week!
Bug is so lucky to have 3 special grandmas in her life. Grandma Boyack, Grandma Kemple and Grandma Foster . Grandma Kemple is her "church grandma" and we have been blessed to have her in our family's life for the last 5 years..ever since Bug was 3! She and Grandpa Kemple are serving a mission right now, and so we felt lucky that they took part of their p-day to be with us!
12 comments:
I am so sorry that we missed such a special day for Bug! We are so proud of her and her decision to become of member of the Church. We love you guys and sorry we couldn't make it.
Congrats! Love the pictures. It's amazing how much she has grown-up just even compared to your family pics on the side! Glad you had this wonderful day. BTW, they fact that your girls is so amazing is a testament to you and Dan as their parents! Good work!
I love the picture of her kneeling beside the font. Congratulations to her! :)
Congrats Bug ... what a special day for all of you. I like the idea of her sisters participating in the special day.
Congrats on such a special event!! She looks absolutely beautiful!! Love the pic by the font!! Can you believe that was your last child to get baptized!?!? I know it was shocker for us last year!! What milestones :)
Some of my favorite days ever are my kids baptisms! Only made better for you by hearing your girls testimonies. You guys are amazing! Wish we lived closer to hang out often! Congrats to Bug and all of you!
Ok, so I love, love this cute little one!! I gave her a great big hug yesterday at church. Congrats to her! I love the pic of her in front of the font....but I also love the one of all of the girls and it cracks me up that that silly Crazygirl is totally mugging for the camera. What goofy ones you've got, but I sure love them all!
Love the pics. What a special day! I love the idea of having the girls share their testimonies on baptism and the holy ghost! I may do that for Lindsay next year.
Glad it was such a wonderful day! Sorry we missed it.... Congrats to Bug!
It was a special day...sorry Grandpa had to miss it. He saw pics though when he got back from Idaho.
Luv the font picture! Well...they're all baptized now! Next milestone....????
What a special day! Congratulations :)
It was special for us to be there for this, our sweet grand daughter with so much love for us and everyone. She is the light of our ward.
Your baby is 8 years old and baptized! Wow, how time flies! And she looks darling! Wish I could have come out with Sheila. That would've been a par-tay:)
Congrats Bug!
Post a Comment