This year I have thought long and hard about what I want to Resolush.
1. Academically enrich the lives of those around me. I will make up as many words as possible and try to pass them off as real.
2. Drop 20 lbs. I will accomplish this by wearing lighter clothing and no shoes as often as possible. Shoes are REALLY heavy.
3. Be a more attentive mom. I wil try really hard to answer my kids by at least the 3rd or 4th time they yell my name. 5th at the latest, but I can't make any promises.
4. Be a good wife. I will think about making dinner this year. And I will not complain out loud if another Star Trek movie comes out and I have to go with my hubby to see it on a date. Because THIS time they got it right and put really CUTE (by cute I mean well versed in the acting profession) actors in the movie so it wasn't so hard to watch.
5. Save money. I will not shop unless it is fiscally irresponsible to pass by the sale going on. Or unless the item is REALLY cute and they only have one left in my size.
I know, with every fiber of my being, that if I do these things, I will be true. Here's to a great year!
5 comments:
AWESOME! Now those are some goals I might be able to get behind! Happy New Year!
This totally sounds like something off of Seriously So Blessed! And I love the word "resolush", although I do not love resolutions. :)
Ha Ha!!! I love it!! Way to take a stand on your resolutions!! :)
hilarious!
Kim you sure take after ME...lol
love from your Auntie!
Post a Comment