I love having a week off with the girls. I love sleeping in... 9 am is my official wakeup time during vacation and I am not ashamed. We have hung out at home, getting our hiney's kicked by a 7 year old at Yahtzee. Battleship and Mario Brothers are hot right now. The TV has been mostly off, and there have been less fights than normal...not that there is EVER a cross word spoken in our house (ha!)
We have discovered yummy new pizza places (all hail real pizza!) We have driven to "wherever the car takes us" as Bug so eloquantly asked to do the other day. We have gone sledding so many times that I think I have permanent frostbite on my toes.
And most of all...I have discovered that my girls are REALLY funny, and so incredibly sarcastic, they put me to shame.
Can we push going back to school back for another week?...This has been a very Merry Christmas Vacation
3 comments:
sounds so fun. waking up at 9 sounds heavenly...if i could sleep till 7:30 I would feel like it was luxury! so glad you are having so much fun with your girls :)
I love sleeping in too. And how awesome would that be to have pizza other than from 5 Buck!! Yay for relaxing vacations. :)
Sounds Fantastic!!! Aren't vacations wonderful when everyone get's along!! :)
Post a Comment