Thursday, November 12, 2009

Who needs braces when you have vegetables


Braces are coming in one week, (Spacers have been in for a few weeks now) the girls are apparently getting used to the look with cucumber slices, and entertaining themselves with my camara in the process. I found these pictures when I downloaded a file today.


Nice.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

HaHaHaHaHa I love it! That is seriously funny!

Anonymous said...

Holy hilarious! I just love your girls to bits. You know, one day you're magically going to be down to three and wonder where the other one went. (HINT: check my house cause I'm going to catch one of them and keep them!!! Who's the slowest runner?)

erin said...

Who is getting braces?! I seem to remember all of your girls with perfectly beautiful teeth already! BTW, don't you love finding pictures on your phone? All I can say is consider yourself lucky that it is not a mysterious picture of someone's butt. Um, not that I have any experience with that. I'm just saying...