Saturday, November 21, 2009

15th birthday bash at New Moon Premier

Dancingqueen took a few of her friends to the premier of New Moon for her 15th b-day. Of course Amanda and I needed to go to make sure shirtless werewolves were appropriate for them to see. The jury is still out, so we are going to have to go again tonight to double check.


After the movie, we went to The Pie for dinner.
Watching Bella struggle over who she loves more really builds up an appetite.




Happy 15th Birthday! We love you!

10 comments:

Wendi said...

I loved this part: "...The jury is still out, so we are going to have to go again tonight to double check."

I didn't love the first movie. Was this one better? Fill me in. :)

Kimmy said...

It was MUCH better. It actually felt like we were watching a real movie, and not an indie train wreck (I didn't like the first one at all)

Glenna & Kevin said...

LOL!!! Remember, she is promised to Keevin who will be sixteen in March, and is on the wrestling team, so he is really buff!!!

Loved the movie, seeing it again in Idaho, and then right after we come back, taking our youngest, on a "date" chaperoned of course, to see it again...

I don't know how your theater was, but our theater went nuts as soon as the movie started!!!

June 30th 2010, "Eclipse" I will be there!!!

Rebecca said...

Sounds like so much fun! As usual, wish I actually had a girl to be a part of all the fun activities!! I did love the movie though, even at midnight! We actually almost went to see it again the following morning, less than 12 hours later, but we shopped instead, so now I am feeling the need to see it again myself!

SCHMIDTHAPPENS!!! said...

Heck Ya!!! 11:30 -2a.m.. Drew was my date. He was a little grossed out by the "gooey-ness", but he didn't ruin it for me. Can't wait to go see it again. TEAM JACOB!!! (for now) Edward needs to chill a bit before I go back ;). HAPPY EARLY B-DAY GIRLIE!!! Can't wait to show you who I took a picture with... TEAM******!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad she had fun...what a neat b-day night! That pizza looks like Rico's back home!! I've never been to The Pie, guess I'll have to go. Looking forward to having my 15 yr. old all to myself for her REAL birthday while parents go to...where?...oh that's right...the BYU football game!

erin said...

What a perfect 15-yr-old birthday! I love the pics. Happy B-day to Tori!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DebLawson said...

Happy 15th big girl!! You have grown into such a beautiful, talented young lady! I've know ya since you were a wee babe...
Looks like the party was a blast!
LOVE The Pie... best pizza ever!

what a fun night!!
Chloe saw it last night and said it was wayyy good! I guess I'll go and take Haley soon! :)

Unknown said...

Can I be 15 again?