I love that Thanksgiving hasn't gotten too comercialized. It falls smack dab between super fun Halloween, and the Ultimate holiday...Christmas. Thanksgiving is just this nice, not too overdone or decorated holiday where we can just concentrate on being with family and reflect on our blessings...which are many. This past year was hard in many ways, but the thing I will remember the most is how blessed we have been through all of it. We have incredible family, friends and church. We love you all. Thank you.
6 comments:
I'm thankful that Thanksgiving isn't too commercialized too! Hope you had a great day with your family. :)
Thankful that we have gotten back in touch this year..thanks for the phone call it made my day! You are a great friend...here is to a great 2010 (I for one am ready to see 2009 go!).
So true...
Amen! Hope you are having a nice, relaxing holiday with your family. (Although I suspect, if years past are any indication, this day after Thanksgiving was anything but relaxing at Walmart at 4:00am)! :)
I love Thanksgiving we had a wonderful dinner here with family. Also had a BYU party and finished off the left overs.GO BYU!! I am so happy
It has been a good year...problems have a way of working themselves out. Keep the faith and you can get through anything. Thank you for letting us come over for Thanksgiving...it was fun. Maybe some day, the whole family will be together!! Love you, Mom
Post a Comment