Friday, November 20, 2009

"That's Entertainment" meets the Health Department


Amanda and I had the 2nd half of our families get their H1N1 (or more affectionately in our house called the Hiney) shots this morning.(the younger group got them a few weeks ago) Everyone who happened to have appts at the same time as us had toddlers with them. These toddlers were quite entertained by our girls who were singing, laughing and goading each other on. When we went to the injection room (OOOOOH, THE INJECTION ROOM), it was like our own little partay. The girls were putting the bandaids on each other, daring each other not to cry, begging Tysen to hold their hand, and passing around Jackson, Crazygirl's stuffed dog (who also got his own bandaid). Of course they had to decorate themselves with the flufighter stickers before going back to school. I'm sure the toddler mom's were thinking "wow...maybe they never do grow out of the toddler stage!" Quite entertaining for all, and I am sure, MUCH quieter after we left!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a visual in my head...I know exactly how that activity went! It's all about memories. Grandpa just went in for his shot...came home and covered up in his blanky...and laid down on the couch. No....the toddler stage goes on and on and on and on.