Friday, November 14, 2008

TSO

Last night we went to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra Concert. AWESOME! I love their music, but wasn't sure what to expect as far as the performance. We were NOT disappointed! It was the most incredible light/pyro/sound show I've ever been to! To get a good idea of the experience (but it still doesn't do it justice!) go to Amanda and Travis's blog...she has a youtube video and pictures from her cell phone.
SO FUN!!!!
IF you were the man on the main floor in the black t-shirt totally rocking out...Thank you! You were a source of great entertainment for all! Rock on!

3 comments:

dlkenney said...

was this their christmas concert. I went a few years ago... I also love the Mannheim Steamrollers christmas concert.

erin said...

Seriously, I don't know if we an still be friends after this little "revelation"! ha ha

Unknown said...

SO cool. So jealous.