

Have you ever had such a good time hanging out that you forgot to take pictures? Yeah, that's what happened to us! We had a blast with our super fun friends in AZ and seriously forgot to take a single picture. Up until we were getting in the car to say goodbye, then did the panicky group shots. Nothing of the kids playing rock band, air hockey, basketball, riding bikes in the gorgeous 83 degree weather, soccer games (go sam!) or of us stuffing our faces over and over with Mexican food or chili's while leaving the kids to fend for themselves at home. It was a great vacation because we did what we do best with them, we. just. hang. out. No stress, no having to be anywhere, just seriously hanging out on the couch or in a lawn chair. That's what we love about them! Next time it's going to have to be for a bit longer though!!!!
I do have lots of fun pictures from the rest of the trip, which I will post tomorrow, especially of my super cute cousin's baptism, but it's late, and this trip was honestly about just what was in this post. Just Hanging out. Every now and then we all need vacations like that!
5 comments:
I love those kind of vacations! Sounds like a ton of fun! Glad you were finally able to connect and hang out with those guys this year!
Hey it's good to be known as the "cool crowd" by someone (especially by someone as cool as you)! We had a so much fun hanging out with you guys. After you left, independently of one another, both boys said, "I wish they didn't have to leave." Glad you had a safe trip home. Hopefully we will see you in UT in in the spring. PS- shoot over those pictures if you get a chance. I got NONE, so I'm glad you got these two. :)
Those are the best vacations! We did that in June and the three of us last minute went to Vegas by ourselves to get away, and it was great. We had no where to go, nothing to do, it was perfect!! I am glad you guys had fun!
Sounds like a fun time. Glad you had a good, safe trip!
Everyone needs to get away once in awhile and do NOTHING but enjoy each other's company! That is where dad loves to go during winter...now you know why! Glad the kids had fun. Good to have friends.
Post a Comment