Wednesday, November 26, 2008
So much to be thankful for
I love how Thanksgiving is put smack dab in the middle of two exciting holidays. It is a great portrayal of life...that sometimes I need to stop the whirlwind, pause for a moment and give thanks. My girls are on a big "why are there no Thanksgiving songs or big decorations?" kick. I am personally glad. Sometimes there just needs to be a moment to breathe. A moment to reflect and to say thank you. So thank you all! Thank you for being such great friends. Thanks for taking the time to lurk. Especially thank you for taking the time to comment. I love reading them! I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am planning on spending the whole weekend with people I love and I couldn't be more excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love comments too--and you have LOTS of commenters. Lucky girl. Hope you guys have a good Thandsgiving also.
Er...good Thanksgiving...is what I meant. :)
We hope you are feeling better...Have a FABULOUS Thanksgiving!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!! I am so glad to call you my friend!! :)
Glad you are okay and spending time with your cute family. I am so grateful to be friends with you and hope to get to see you sometime while we're in Utah this holiday! Love ya...
Thanks for being my friend! Love ya!
Happy Thanksgiving. It was nice to have a breather. Love Thanksgiving for that reason.
My life has been very busy lately and this is actually the first time I've been able to sit at the computer. Just want to say how thankful I am that you came into my life as my firstborn. You are an amazing young woman, mother, wife and friend to all you come into contact with. We are all blessed because of you Kimberly. Don't ever change. We love you sweetheart. Mom
Post a Comment