The Cougars are out!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, baby...it's football season!

We were excited to see that everone around us, who were also season ticket holders are back this year also. We have a really fun crowd in our section

Kids ringing the victory bell after the game. BYU (nationally ranked #16) has the longest winning streak in the nation right now after winning 41-17. Although I have to admit, we were stressing when there was fumble after fumble resulting in 3 turnovers, one right after the other. But hey, that kept it exciting!
7 comments:
How fun! I didn't realize you and Dan had season tickets. If we lived close, we'd be right there w/ you. So many fun memories of us going to the games together as students! ASU games are not quite the same family atmosphere!
Wasn't it a good game? We are in the north end zone (opposite you guys) but we are a few rows behind the Hassell's we discovered. Let us know if you guys tailgate ever!
SOOO jealous!
I so love college football! Is the rivalry still there between the Y and the U? I think that was my favorite part! Of course I grew up in a house that favored the Y so I'll always be a Cougar fan. How cool that you have season tickets! Some day I'll be like you....some day.
We love BYU the game was great Richard just got tickets to the game in Logan on Friday Oct 3 for his 70 birthday he is looking forward to it.
Hey! I am a TRUE Cougar fan!
1-I graduated from BYU
2-My husband is a LOT younger than me. ROAR.
That was a fun Game. Landon had a rought time while the sun was beating down on us. But for a bit it went behind the clouds and he loved it. Your blog is so fun!
Post a Comment