In honor of our 15th anniversary, which is today, (notice I am NOT sending this to you from a beach in the Carribbean? yea, me too. You can thank back to school night tonight for that) I want to post 15 things about my hubby that I love! Feel free to gag from the sweetness anytime.
1. He has an incredible love for the gospel
2. He is a people person
3. He gets my sarcastic sense of humor
4. He isn't afraid to read the Twilight series
5. He loves girl's camp almost as much as I do.
6. He is a better cook than I will EVER be
7. He is the wind beneath my wings (just had to check and see if you were still with me)
8. He is not afraid to sing along to radio Disney
9. I love his business socks!!!
10. He loves to explore new places
11. He drags me to hole in the wall cafe's in the middle of nowhere and they end up being the greatest restaurants EVER
12. He works hard for our family
13. He is honestly the most thoughtful man I've ever met
14. Ask him to perform Fiddler on the roof...I dare ya!
15. He's so fun to be with!
There you have it. 15 random reasons I love my man!
12 comments:
O how sweet!! Happy 15th Anniversary to you both!! Hopefully you will get to leave the kiddos home for a night out this weekend. Blasted back to school nights and dance class!! Love ya!!
Happy Anniversary!!
I am so glad that you are taking my daughter to back to school night for me on your anniversary, so that I can go to dinner with old friends. Wow, that didn't sound good did it. Maybe I should re-think my priorities... But I love the list- you know what I'm talking about!
Happy Anniversary Kim and Dan. A lot has happened in 15 years, hasn't it!?? You have a beautiful marriage and friendship...it'll only get better. Love, Mom
Happy Anniversary..yes you have a darn fine fella there..and you aren't too bad yourself, but you are my niece so I am a bit prejudiced. Just think, 31 years ago YOU were our flower girl..oh my...love you both
Auntie
Happy Anniversary!!! Yeah, for #4!!! Jason loves these books as well.
Happy Anniversary! You have me sooo curious about the fiddler on the roof thing now - I wish you still lived out here - I've just got to see it!
Happy Annisverary! 15 years of bliss is definitely worth celebrating!!
Happy Anniversary you two and to think I saw it all start in the D.C. temple :)
What a cute little list! You are both lucky duckies. Congrats on 15 fab years - and many more to come!
Congrats to you!
Congrats to you!
Post a Comment