Wednesday, August 20, 2008

return to sanity

tap.tap.tap. Is this thing on? Is anyone still out there? Has everyone given up on checking to see if I have posted anything lately? School started Monday and the last two weeks have been filled with a lot of running around, looking for the perfect binder (Costco...$9.99...incredible, thanks Amanda!) shoes that fit every detailed specification and yet are still mom and budget approved and other non-blog worthy, yet important activities. Important because they all lead up to this...the return to school!

And this...an older sister who has a week to herself, to get the frozen expression of horror from spending a summer living with 3 younger sisters and 3 younger cousins off of her face. Good luck with that!

6 comments:

Cardalls said...

My return to sanity starts next Monday! Way to go on finding all the "kid approved" attire/notebooks etc!

Amanda said...

Can I just say... yesssssssss!

erin said...

Hurray! A new post, FINALLY. It's really pathetic how addicted I've become to stalking you via this blog! The girls look way cute, so kudos on the back-to-school shopping. I hope you and Tori are able to manage by yourselves this week...I'm sure you'll survive it somehow!

Anonymous said...

Actually going back to school is fun!  I know the girls will enjoy...they all look so cute and eager!  They're getting older.  Love, Grandma B.

the nayz said...

Good for you!! Jayci has been in since July and Alex starts next week, so that's when my sanity starts. I can't believe how big your girls are growing and they are all so beautiful. Enjoy the peace, because, before you know it, they'll be off track again!

Rebecca said...

This is such a classic photo of dancingqueen! You are so brave to post it because I know if I posted something like that of Justin, he would kill me!! Great random shot, and fun post to go with it!