


11p.m. getting ice cream at Artic Circle
12:05 a.m. proud owners of Breaking Dawnso to pick up where I so hurriedly left off...
I was handed a sealed envelope from Amanda,where I was told that I had one hour to pack and that the kids where going to be taken care of. Dan was supposedly in Billings on business, so I was completely confused. An hour later he pulled up in the driveway. Apparently, his trip had been postponed so he had started scheming. He took me on an in-town vacation..he rented a suite at a hotel downtown, and we had dinner at red rock brewing company....yummy! Friday we went to Park City for the day, did some shopping at the outlets up there. We got home around 5, then my girlfriends and I took our daughters to the "wedding reception" of Edward and Bella for the Breaking Dawn release party at Barnes and Noble. The girls had a blast dressing up in prom gowns borrowed from an older cousin of one of them.
We ended up buying the girls clothes around 10:30 that night to change into, went to Artic Circle for ice cream around 11, then to Wal-mart to buy the book cheaper at midnight. FUN!
Saturday, my dad took me to lunch andDan threw me a surprise party with a few families. I must be really oblivious to everything, because both times this week I was totally caught off guard! Either that, or I have really sneaky friends and husband! It was a fantastic b-day week!
7 comments:
Sounds like an awesome birthday. I am jealous, I want to read Breaking Dawn. But my sister is buying, so I have to wait until she reads it first. We take turns buying the new series that come out and since she bought the first twilight, she gets to buy the whole series.
Sure, now I know what ya'll were doing while I was camped in line...and I didn't even get ice cream out of it! Jeez... :)
That Elder Foster turned out okay! I had my doubts there for a while! J/K Dan, you are awesome!! Happy Bday Kim.
Kim, you have an awesome husband..we have always been crazy about him..I think he deserves a case of diet coke, lol!
Glad you had such a wonderful birthday sweetie..
love, Auntie
Glad to hear your birthday was so amazing!! Sounds like you got one great hubby :)
Now on a side note, I just don't understand the hysteria over a book. But it looks like you had a fun time with your daughter. I have yet to read the twilight series. Guess I better get on that since B has been bugging me about it for months.
My gosh Kim...I see so much of you in Tori! Glad the girls had fun. Pre-prom...it's just around the corner!! These girls will have great memories. Love, Grandma B.
Hi it's Staci. It was fun seeing you at the "reception" I love what you did with her hair (you should go into business) hehe I ended up staying at BN until 12 to get my book. It was fun to just be in the middle of the chaos. Not sure if I will do it again though. Oh, and, Happy belated Birthday!!!
Post a Comment