Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Meet Titus

Announcing the newest member of our family...Titus!!!!
He is barely 6 weeks old, and already a pound heavier than Echo!
He is a purebred chocolate lab and is sooooo mild mannered.
Dan's coworker gave him the pick of the litter, but would only show him the boys, something about too much estrogen at our house already...I don't know what he is talking about!
We are totally in love with this little guy (who is going to be HUGE!) The girls get up each morning and run outside to play with him. We have to drag them in to get ready for school. They stay outside all afternoon and evening playing with him, it has been wonderful!!!

9 comments:

The Tucketts said...

Oooh! He is so cute! What a cute little guy! I don't see the big deal about to much estrogen, sounds like Dan's pal is scared!

Amanda said...

He is such a cutie! Congrats, Dan!

The Incredible Bulks said...

I'm jealous, I love him already. So cute!!

erin said...

Oh the puppy stage...so fun!??? You did exactly what I did: got your last kid off to school and then got a puppy to take care of. What happened to that little poodle-y dog you had last time we were there? Did it go to the same place as the Jack Russell w/ the broken leg? Labs are supposed to be the best w/ families. Congrats!

Rebecca said...

So cute! I can't wait to come meet him!

Anonymous said...

Okay, now I know you are as crazy as I am. LOL!! I was content with our cute little Shih Tzu Lucy. Then we ended up rescuing a chocolate Lab puppy 6 weeks ago. She is a cutie but a lot more energetic than a small house dog. We will now have to compare stories and lean on eachother for support. Cuz with all the kids in school you know who will be taking care of her, yes ME!! Good Luck with that new puppy!! :0)

LBP said...

Can I adopt your puppy for 3 months?

Cardalls said...

Chocolate Lab puppies are the cutest things ever! I'm so glad Dan has another male for company (even though you will be the one taking care of him, the puppy i mean). You get all your kids potty trained and in school and then get a puppy? Guess you wanted more poop to clean up! :)

Anonymous said...

Love him, love him, love him! Bob saw the post first and told me I needed to check it out - Bob adores labs! I do too, but him lots more than me. We need to stop by to snuggle him for a few! Congrats!