Thursday, July 31, 2008

Drum roll Please...

After an extremely complicated and technologically advanced number picking method, in which I laid in a lounge chair at the pool and gathered my children, and the neighbors children around me and said pick a number between one and seventeen (in which, I might add, the first number picked was eighteen...not too bright when they are waterlogged are they?) The official winner is...Number 10 April
Although I have to say, that the all time favorite (other than my birthday is weds...inside joke) is Amanda, because I know all about pouting 10 year olds who get self inflicted head wounds! She is the winner of a bottle of Advil tied with a cute ribbon.
I will get the stuff to everyone soon, I got home from the pool and was given a mysterious note from my neighbor that I had one hour to pack because I am going away for the night. Mysterious, because it is from My husband and he is supposedly in Montana for the week!
Details soon...
p.S. Thank you EVERYONE for the fantastic birthday reading, I loved hearing about all of your fun birthdays. That was the best present EVER!!!!

1 comment:

erin said...

Happy Birthday Girl!!! I tried to call, but apparently it was after you were mysteriously whisked away.... Just so you know, in honor of your birthday, I went to Cafe Rio and ate a yummy salad in your honor. Oh the sacrifices I make to honor you on your special day! I hope you appreciate my thoughtful tribute. Love ya!